Saturday, May 30, 2009

Quick Tip: Using lipstick as blush

Try using lipsticks as blush!

This is a nice alternative to cream blushes and also a great idea if you have to bring your makeup somewhere and don't want to bring powder blushes - for example if you're afraid of breaking them or if you keep your blushes in palettes and don't want to bring a whole palette.


How to:
I dot a little bit of lipstick on the apples of my cheeks and blend it out with my fingers. I find it easier to apply with my fingers rather than a brush - that way the heat from my fingers warms up the product and makes it easier to blend.

Different types and brands of lipstick have different staying power and color payoff on the cheeks - just as they do on the lips. Try setting the lipstick with powder to make it last longer.



See the look I posted here, where I used MAC Impassioned l/s on my cheeks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails