Friday, September 4, 2009

Tag + Award!

Crystal S from MakeupByCrystalS tagged me to do "10 facts about me", so here they are ;)

1: I have a huge, red bathrobe that I always wear when I'm too lazy to wear clothes - it's so sexy, lol! ;)
2: I used to play the piano but never got really good at it. I still play sometimes.
3: I love to read but I rarely finish a book. Right now I'm reading Final Theory by Mark Alpert.
4: I've been obsessed with the colour pink since I was around 14. Back then, my mom told me that to stop buying pink things since she thought I would get tired of the colour. Yeah, right! ;)
5: I hate, hate, hate cleaning and therefore my room is usually a huge mess.
6: I have Aqua's Barbie Girl stuck in my head for the 3rd day in a row!
7: My first perfume was Lacoste Touch of Pink. I still really like it.
8: I alwas carry my Nintendo DS aroud with me.
9: I have a pink iPod with matching pink+white Skull Candy head phones.
10: I have my belly button and both of my nipples pierced ;)

I tag everyone who reads this!! :)

Crystal also gave me this little blog award:

Thank you so much Crystal! I really appreciate that you thought of my blog when giving this award :)

Now, this award comes with a set of rules:
♥ accept the award

♥ post it on your blog, along with the name of the person who awarded you

♥ pass on the award to others

♥ share the love!!

So, the blogs I'd like to pass this award on to are:
TheGirlyShow
PinkIsMyFavoriteColour
HeleSays
KillerColours
MollyLoretta

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so very welcome!
:)

Ally said...

And is your DS pink? Mine is. The new DSI is hot pink I can't wait to buy it.

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

Thanks for commenting on my site!

Michelle
xx

It's Me said...

Ack, goodness, thank you :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails