Thursday, January 14, 2010

Detrivore tutorial: BSoD

I absolutely love the color and name of the BSoD eyeshadow from Detrivore, and since I promised you all a tutorial when I posted the swatches of the mattes and hilites, I figured it'd be a great color to use in a tutorial!
I have a review coming up, but I think I'll do a video instead of a written entry here. We'll see :)



Read more to see tutorial, more pictures and list of products used! :)





Click on picture to see full size! ;)
Aaaaand one with flash ;)

I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
Detrivore Bone e/s
Detrivore Bog Body e/s
Detrivore BSoD e/s
Detrivore Green Hilite
Detrivore Creature e/s
Detrivore Violet Hilite
MAC Non-Conformist f/l (DC)
MAC #7 lashes

Face:
MAC Studio Sculpt foundation
Benefit Erase Paste concealer
MAC Blot Powder

Cheeks:
Detrivore Artery e/s
Detrivore Gold Hilite

Lips:
GOSH On Stage cool lip jam #101

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails