Friday, February 5, 2010

Lemming: OCC lip tars!

I believe QueenOfBlending was the first person I ever saw using the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars, and I've been wanting them ever since!

(Image from OCC's website)

These little tubes have been raved about all over youtube, and for some reason I still haven't gotten my hands on them even though all the fun colors would be amazing to have!

The lip tars come in a wide variety of colors, including both fun primary colors as well as wearable every day shades.

Why haven't I gotten them yet?
Simple! I can't decide which ones to get.
Whenever I think about ordering them, I end up putting them all in the shopping cart on whatever website I'm looking at, and even though they're pretty reasonably priced (at $12.50 for 8 mL) I can't bring myself to spend as much money as it would cost to buy them all!

OCC lip tars can be found at
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetic's website (I've never ordered from OCC's site)
Camera Ready Cosmetics (I've ordered from that site before and everything was perfect)

Let me know in the commets:
  • Have you tried the lip tars?
  • What are your thoughts on them?
  • Do you use each color alone or do you mix them?

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails