Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lemming: Sugerpill Cosmetics

To those of you who haven't heard (or, those of you who live under a rock?), Shrinkle's new cosmetic line Sugarpill launched this past Sunday!



I don't know about you, but I love bright and bold colors.
I also love cute packaging and names!

Sugarpill seem to have it all, and I want to try the products so bad!



If I had to choose one product, this Burning Heart quad ($34) would be it!
 

Take a look at that packaging!

I'm also really liking the look of all the other pressed shadows (singles are $12 and quads are $34), the loose shadows ($12 each) and the fun lashes ($8 a pair)!


So, why don't I buy it?!
Simple. I really shouldn't because of the money. It's not that I'm completely broke or anything but I have other things I want besides cosmetics and I promised myself not to buy more makeup this month. We'll see how that works out.

Good reasons to buy it now
  • It's always exciting to be one of the first to try out a new product! Nothing ships until February 15th, so even if I just order now(or even wait a couple of days), I'll still be one of the first to receive the goodies in the mail! Grrr... I might change my mind about spending more money on makeup!
  • There's 15% off on everything until February 15th! Enter the code hello15 at checkout :)
Your thoughts?
  • Have you ordered anything from Sugarpill?
  • Thinking about it?
  • Or are the colors not for you?
I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments! :)


Please note: I'm not being paid, nor am I getting anything in return to post this. I'm simply sharing my love for bright makeup and my excitement over this new company. This seemed like the best way to do it since I won't be ordering any of the makeup myself... For now! :)
All pictures in this posts are from sugarpillshop.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails