Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New HAIR?! +purple makeup look

I got my hair cut yesterday! And bleached too, lol! ;)
It did get quite yellow, but I actually like it this way - at least until my scalp/hair can handle another bleach session ;)

Read more to see makeup pictures, list of products and hair time line! ;)


Let's start off with a little hair time line to put this new style into perspective, haha!

1. Natural, blond hair... Back when I had never done anything to my hair wasn't into makeup but still wore red lipstick :P Me, 15 years old :P


2. I decided that I wanted my hair lighter, and decided to bleach it. Myself. Bad idea. 16 years old.

3. With the bleached hair almost grown out and now only looking like highlights. 16 years old.

4. Needed another change and decided to go red! 17 years old.

5. And then, finally, two years ago I went black! 17 years old
^^That picture makes me realize that I've used the same font for "marking" my pictures for almost two years!



Aaaaand, now onto the FOTD that I wanted to share even though it's nothing special!

I used:

Eyes:
Artdeco eyeshadow base
MAC Nocturnelle e/s
MAC Plum Dressing e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC Seedy Pearl e/s
MAC black greasepaint stick
MAC Blacktrack f/l
GOSH white kohl pencil
MAC Pro longlash mascara (not a fan)

Eyebrows: (which I didn't really like)
MAC Soft brown e/s
MAC Beiguille brow set

Face:
MAC SFF NC15
MAC Prep+Prime powder

Cheeks:
MAC Peaches blush
MAC By Candlelight msf (LE)


Lips:
MAC Gentle coral TLC (which doesn't look coral at all here... Hmm?)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails