Sunday, March 7, 2010

FOTD: Poisoned Apple

As much as I love bright, fun and dramatic looks, I actually like simple looks as well ;)
I rarely go completely neutral with my makeup though - a little colored eyeliner or bright lipstick is a must :P
For this look, I used High Voltage Cosmetics' Poisoned Apple e/s as an eyeliner.

 


 
 
 

I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Naked pigment
Detrivore Torment e/s
High Voltage Poisoned apple e/s
MAC Eyeliner Mixing Medium (PRO)
GOSH Bananas velvet touch eyeliner
MAC Studio Fix Lash

Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF15 foundation NC15
MAC Prep+Prime transparent finishing powder

Cheeks:
MAC Sun Rush lustre drops (LE w/ Style Warrior '09)

Lips:
MAC Baby Sparks dazzleglass


How to get the look
  • Apply an eyeshadow base. I used ArtDeco.
  • Apply a color close to your skintone all over your eyelid and under your eyebrows. I used MAC Naked pigment. It has a bit of shine to it without being glittery.
  • Apply a matte, brown color in your crease and blend it well. I used Detrivore Torment e/s and a MAC #217 brush.
  • Apply a dark green on your bottom lashline. I used High Voltage Poisoned Apple e/s using a MAC #219 brush. The brush allowed me to smudge the shadow so that it wasn't just a hard line. I only lined the outer part of the lashline so that the liner wouldn't be too heavy.
  • Line your eye using a dark green liquid eyeliner. I used High Voltage Poisoned Apple e/s mixed with MAC eyeliner mixing medium.
  • Apply a light golden eyelier to the inner corner of your lashline and your tearduct area. I used GOSH Bananas eyeliner.
  • Apply mascara, and the eyes are done!
  • On my lips, I used a light, glittery gloss (MAC Baby Sparks dazzleglass) and on my cheeks I used a light, golden liquid "blush" (MAC Sun Rush lustre drops).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails