Friday, March 12, 2010

Viva Glam Cyndi look + tutorial

I finally got my hands on the new MAC Viva Glam lipsticks!
And what better way to celebrate than to do a looks using them? ;)

I decided to use Cindy first, and here's what I did :)
It's definitely a more toned down look, so I hope to think of something fun to do for the Gaga lipstick look!
Keep reading to see more pictures of the look, list of products used and a tutorial!








I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Polished Ivory pigment (DC PRO)
MAC Lucky Green e/s
Detrivore Torment e/s
GOSH Bananas velvet touch eyeliner
MAC Studio Fix lash

Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF15 foundation NC15
MAC Prep+Prime transparent finishing powder

Cheeks:
NARS Orgasm blush

Lips:
MAC Trimmed in Pink l/l (LE w/ Too Fabulous '10)
MAC Cyndi lipstick

.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails