Thursday, April 29, 2010

FOTD: Smokey eyes for work at MAC :)

We all had to do somkey eyes for work today, so this is what I came up with ;)
Quite a simple look, but I liked it :)
And I wore bronzer! Not just to contour but actual bronzer! That usually never happens, haha!






I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Teddy eye kohl
MAC Chocolate Brown pigment
MAC Brash & Bold pigment (LE)
MAC Vanilla eyeshadow
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
MAC Zoom Fast Blacklash mascara (sorry Zoomlash... Still don't like you :/ )

Brows:
MAC Blonde impeccable brow pencil

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15
MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing powder
MAC Golden bronzing powder (I think it's my first time using this as actual bronzer and not just to contour, haha!)

Cheeks:
MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder

Lips:
MAC Subculture lip liner
MAC Bling Black glimmerglass (LE) (I actually LOVE this! I think it's such a shame that most people don't like it just because it looks so intimidating in the tube, haha!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails