Sunday, April 18, 2010

FOTD: Testing the lip tars!

This FOTD was done super quick (we're talking 5 minutes... maybe 10) so it's really not that exciting... But I wanted to put the lip tars to the test.

These pictures were taken just after applying the lip tar, so they're not meant to show you the staying power. But I will tell you, that even though I didn't wear primer or liner with this, it didn't bleed at all on me! Sure, it smeared a little after eating and drinking, and it did fade a bit as well but it really wasn't bad at all!
Now, 8 hours after application, I still have red lips. Not perfect red lips, and definitely not as bright as they were when I first applied the color, but not lips I wouldn't leave the house with either.


And the most crazy thing about it? It didn't even take a drop to cover my entire lip!




I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco Eyeshadow base
MAC Next To Nothing e/s (LE) (highlight color)
MAC Teddy eye kohl (color on my lid)

Brows:
MAC Blonde Impeccable brow pencil

Face:
MAC Studio Sculpt foundation NC15
MAC Prep+Prime transparent finishing powder

Cheeks:
MAC Golden bronzing powder

Lips;
OCC NSFW lip tar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails