Sunday, April 25, 2010

Too. Much. Makeup.

I know I always say that there's no such thing as too much makeup.

However, when trying to decide what to take with me on a four day trip to Copenhagen, I ran into a bit of a problem: The very limited space in my small suitcase!




I wanted to bring everything, but that really wouldn't make much sense, would it?
I'd probably not even be able to carry it all, and since I had to go buy train I couldn't really drag a huge suitcase with me.
Oh, and there's this other thing called "clothes" that I kiiiiinda needed to fit into my small suitcase as well...

I'm thinking that I need to do a post about what makeup to take with you when you go on small trips like this. Or vacation in general.
A list might be a good idea.
I'm not even sure if I'd be able to stick to a list like that myself, but it might proof useful to make a list anyway ;)


This post is NOT that list.
This post is to show you why I think I might need that list!


This is everything I brought with me including clothes and other "important" stuff ;)
I wish I had taken picture of the actual makeup, but it would have been pretty hard, since I didn't exactly pack all the makeup together, but more like in a number of small makeup bags and it was pretty random what makeup went into which bag.
I guess I didn't bring that much, but I just really hadn't thought about what to bring before packing (which I did in a hurry, of course) so I ended up forgetting important stuff like my hair brush and my eyelash glue while "remembering" to bring glitter and black lipstick. Hmm ;)
As much as I love black lipstick, I'll admit that it wasn't the best choice for a weekend trip in April.

Comment time!
  • How do you decide what to bring with you?
  • How much do you bring?
  • Do you always bring too much or do you forget things?




By the way... I had a great time in Copenhagen, and I definitely have some thoughts on new collections to share, but I haven't had the energy to write it all just yet!
I'll give you a little sneak peak of the products I got at Update though! I've never gotten that many products at once so I'm extremely excited!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails