Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekly Polish post vol. 1

I'm trying out this new way of posting my NOTDs - in a collective post once a week :)
I'd love to know what you think about doing it this way rather than posting all the NOTDs in seperate posts :)



1: China Glaze "Paper Chasing"
Paper Chasing is from the 2009 Kicks Collection.
I really have a love/hate relationship with this polish. I love the color but I hate that it takes 4-5 coats to get it opaque :'(
Dear China Glaze... Please make a super pigmented version of Paper Chasing. Thank you.


2: GOSH "Cool Blue"
Cool Blue is a blue creme, and I love it! Unfortunately, mine seems to have gotten a bit thick which it wasn't when I first bought it :/
It's such a great color though! :)


3: GOSH "Peachy"
For some reason, this color was very hard to photograph! Total picture taking fail ;)
The color of the polish bottle is more accurate than the polish on the nails, but it's just still not right.
This is very, very similar to the MAC Malibu Peach polish with maybe a tiny bit more red in it, but definitely not as much as my pictures show!

 4: China Glaze "Strawberry Fields"
This color is from the 2009 Summer Days collection.
This is such a gorgeous and quite unique pink shade!
It's a medium pink color with super small gold glitter flecks in it, which makes it go with so many different colors, I think.
I seem to always wear this when I don't know what else to wear :)
I'm sorry for the not so great picture - I couldn't seem to capture the glitter, but I'm hoping you can see the gold shine it gives :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails