Wednesday, May 19, 2010

FOTD: Orange NEON!

I haven't touched my neon colors in forever!
I'm not super happy with the way the colors look together, but it was definitely fun to play around with them! :D
And that's the great thing about makeup! It's easy to take off if you don't like it! :)





I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
Orange from the Wolfe Brothers neon palette
MAC Neo Orange pigment (PRO. Not eye safe)
MAC Rich Purple chromaline (PRO. Not eye safe)
Sugarpill Poison Plum e/s
MAC Process Magenta pigment (PRO. Not sure if it's eye safe)
MAC Brule e/s
Some blue eyeliner that I don't remember the name of...
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Sugarpill Tiara loose eyeshadow

Face:
MAC Face&Body Foundation C1
MAC Studio Fix powder NW15

Cheeks:
The smallest amount of MAC Process Magenta pigment (PRO)

Lips:
MAC Fulfilled plushglass

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails