Sunday, May 9, 2010

FOTD: Strip Poker and Bamboo Revolution

I'm still playing around with the Fyrinnae eyeshadows a lot :)

And I actually just got an e-mail the day before yesterday saying that my next Fyrinnae order is on its way! It said on the website that orders could take up to 24 business days to ship, but I placed my order on May 1st and I got the e-mail saying it had shipped on May 7th!
Hope it'll be here SOON! :)






I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Strip Poker
Fyrinnae Bamboo Revolution
MAC Vanilla eyeshadow
MAC Shade fluidline (DC)
Sugarpill Goldilux loose eyeshadow
MAC Dazzle Lash mascara
GOSH White kohl pencil

Face:
MAC Face&Body foundation C1
MAC Studio Fix powder NW15

Cheeks:
MAC Peaches blush

Lips:
Too Faced Girls Dig Pearls "Mermaid" gloss
MAC Clear gloss (since I didn't think the other gloss was glossy enough on its own)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails