Sunday, May 16, 2010

FOTD: Velvet Vampire

I'm still really excited about Fyrinnae so here's another look with some of their products! :)

I filmed a tutorial but I'm not sure if this look is actually exciting enough to upload a tutorial for, so let me know what you think :)
Edit: I uploaded the tutorial! ;)

The tutorial for yesterday's look is up on YouTube as well :)







I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco Eyeshadowbase
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
MAC Vanilla eyeshadow
Fyrinnae Velvet Vampire
Fyrinnae Daemon's Tail
MAC Smoke Signal pigment (LE)
MAC Hepcat e/s
Fyrinnae Pumpkin Fire
MAC Eyeliner mixing medium
MAC Raven kohl power (LE)
MAC Vanilla pigment
MAC #36 lashes

Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF15 foundation NC15
MAC Blot powder

Cheeks:
MAC Strada blush (DC)
MAC Silver Duck iridescent powder

Lips:
MAC Viva Glam III lipstick
Lip conditioner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails