Sunday, May 2, 2010

MAC Trend S/S '10: American Nomad Tutorial


A very long overdue tutorial! I'm behind on everything, haha! ;)
If you want to read about the MAC American Nomad trend, I did a post about it here :)

Keep reading to see tutorial, more pictures and list of products :)






Holy s*** my roots look dark here! And I'm actually blonde naturally... Hmm!
Good thing I'm getting my hair done on Thursday! :)


I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Constructivist paint pot
MAC Rubenesque paint pot
MAC Costa Riche eye kohl (DC)
MAC Plushlash mascara brown

Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF foundation NC15
MAC Prep+Prime powder
MAC Beach Bronze cream bronzer (LE w/ To The Beach '10)

Cheeks:
MAC Pink Rebel lustredrops (LE w/ Style Warrior '09 and To The Beach '10)

Lips:
MAC Subculture lip liner
MAC Gold Rebel lipglass (LE w/ Style Warrior '09)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails