Wednesday, June 2, 2010

FOTD: Orange lips are awesome! :)

The weather here was super nice today, so I decided to put my favorite plastic flowers in my hair and use some orange lipstick! ;)


For whatever reason, I find Morange lipstick quite hard to capture in pictures.
It always looks more red in pictures than it does in real life.





I used:

Eyes:
MAC Untitled Paint
MAC Melon pigment
MAC Kid e/s
MAC Vanilla pigment
MAC Teddy eye kohl
MAC #36 lashes

Face:
MAC Prep+Prime Face protect
MAC Studio Sculpt foundation NC15
MAC Studio Fix Powder NW15

Brows:
MAC Blonde impeccable brow pencil

Cheeks:
MAC Peaches blush (and lots of it, haha :) )
MAC Melon pigment

Lips:
Some orange lip liner from Makeup Store
MAC Morange lipstick




Today was my first time taking FOTD pictures with my new camera!
I'm crazy excited about it, haha :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails