Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekly Polish Post vol. 3

I might have to rename these posts... They haven't really been weekly ;)
But I do have a few NOTDs to show you! :)

ORLY Mint Mojito and China Glaze Four Leaf Clover on the ring finger


Mint Mojito is from the Orly summer collection from 2009 called Tiki Time.
I believe I'm wearing three thin coats here.

Four Leaf Clover is from the China Glaze spring collection from 2010 called Up And Away.
I'm wearing two coats here, but it can actually look OK with just one! Amazing polish!!

China Glaze Millennium and China Glaze Preppy Pink on my ring finger
Millennium is from the China Glaze fall collection from 2009 called Khromes. It's a gorgeous silver polish with a really nice sheen! It goes on quite opaque, so one or two coats is enough. A base coat is a must with polishes like these though. They'll show every little imperfection in your nail otherwise ;)
Preppy Pink is one of the 50 China Glaze speciality colors. I only did two coats here, and I quite liked it that way even though a third coat probably would have made the color completely opaque.
But look how pretty it is!! I just love all the glitter in it :D

China Glaze For Audrey
For Audrey is just such a pretty color! And very easy to work with, too! This is two coats.

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
Flip Flop Fantasy is from the China Glaze summer collection from 2010 called Poolside.
As with the other neon polishes from this collection, it's a little tricky to work with, but once it's on, it looks amazing! Flip Flop Fantasy is probably my favorite from the collection! :)
I'm wearing three coats here and I have a top coat on. Without a top coat, Flip Flop Fantasy is matte!

China Glaze Preppy Pink
Preppy Pink is one of the 50 China Glaze speciality colors. I only did two coats here, and I quite liked it that way even though a third coat probably would have made the color completely opaque.
But look how pretty it is!! I just love all the glitter in it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails