Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MAC Update sneak peak ;)


I'm so glad I brought my camera with me to update! :)
I had the chance to swatch so many of the new products, and I'm really looking forward to sharing all the pictures with you!

I'll have posts up with all the swatches ASAP!




What is Update?
Update is something all MAC Artists go to four times a year. This is where we hear about all the new collections coming out (usually much, much later than the info is available online though), we get to swatch all the products and we get to play around with everything!
It isn't just a full day of playing with products though - we also hear about the new trends and have different workshops :)

So....
What collections are coming out?
  • Dare to Wear (July 29th in America, August everywhere else)
  • Nail Trend F/W '10 (August 26th in America, September everywhere else)
  • Fabulous Felines (August 26th in America, September everywhere else)
  • Viva Glam (August 9th in America, October everywhere else)
  • Rodarte (September 15th in America, September 15th everywhere else)
  • Pro Longwear Lipcreme (September 16th in America, September everywhere else)
  • Pro Longwear foundation + concealer (September 16th in America, September everywhere else, excluding Asia)
  • Haute & Naughty lash (Already out in America, October everywhere else, excluding Japan
  • Venemous Villains (September 30th in America, October everywhere else)
I had the chance to see all the collections except Nail Trend (they never show us the polishes before they're suddenly there!) and Rodarte, since Rodarte isn't coming out where I live.
I took pictures of swatches of (almost?) everything else so I'll be posting all of those as soon as possible :)


Stine of ShowYouMakeup - a super sweet girl and colleague of mine :)

The makeup one of my colleagues did on me during a workshop! I LOVE it!!

Sort of blurry close-up of the eye. I'll have to try to do this myself sometime!
I just love the shape and everything about it!

Because Gently Off makeup remover is a super exciting product, lol ;)

Ohhh! One of the lipsticks from Venomous Villains! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails