Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ban This!

I did this look for work a couple of weeks ago, but I quite liked it, and had the time to take pictures for once ;)

These pictures are of a look I wore to work a few weeks back but I just never got around to pow


Click on the pictures to see a bigger version :)







I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Brash & Bold pigment (LE)
MAC Paradisco e/s
MAC Fig. 1 e/s
MAC Beautiful Iris e/s
MAC On The Hunt superslick liquid liner
MAC #36 lashes

Face:
Don't remember :(
Probably MAC Pro Longwear foundation NC15 and MAC Prep+Prime powder.

Cheeks:
Not sure :/
I think it was MAC Oh So Fair beauty powder(LE)

Lips:
MAC Nightmoth lip pencil
MAC Ban This! dare to wear lipglass

I'm still loving the Dare To Wear  lipglasses btw! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails