Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Green brows?!

Wow, I've missed blogging! Basically, I've been busy with school and getting to know a ton of new people there, so blogging hasn't really been a top priority, unfortunately :/
I really, really hope to get back into blogging regularly, but I don't know when that'll happen. After all, it's "just" a hobby for me.

Thanks for sticking with me, I really appreciate all you guys!! :)

I have a post coming up with some of the new 80's Child collection colors from Glamour Doll Eyes  later today but I have this look to share first! :D

Yeah, I bleached my brows to be able to do fun colors on them more easily, haha! :)

Keep reading if you want to see more pictures and list of products used :)




I used:

Eyes:
MAC Pink Opal pigment
MAC Rich Flesh e/s (LE w/ N collection '08)
MAC Royal Wink f/l (DC)
MAC Full Of Fuchsia technakohl (LE '09)
MAC Beautuful Iris e/s
Sugarpill Dollipop e/s
Sugarpill Poison Plum e/s

Brows:
MAC Colour Matters technakohl (LE '09)
MAC Chartreuse pigment (PRO)
MAC Green Space pigment (PRO)

Face + Cheeks:
Not sure :( It might have been MAC Pro Longwear foundation and MAC Oh So Fair beautypowder(LE '10) on cheeks.

Lips:
MAC Dare To Dare dare to wear lipglass (LE '10)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails