Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quite Cute!

I've had these pictures on my camera for weeks, but haven't gotten around to posting them.
Sorryyyyyy!

I did this look using mainly products from the MAC Quite Cute collection, which I was pretty excited about - mostly because of Candy Yum-Yum, which is the most amazing, matte pink lipstick. Ever.

I wasn't really excited about the eyeshadow palette at first, but after using it a couple of times, I actually think it is exactly what it's supposed to be: cute ;)
The pastel colors are great for spring, and even though they're far from being the most pigmented shadows I've ever used, they work well for certain looks, especially if paired with more pigmented, matte shades to give the looks some depth.
All I used besides the eyeshadow palette in this look was actually a colored base in the crease!
And I'm honestly surprised at how much I like the pink color in the palette! Definitely my favorite of the four :)








I used:

Face:
Don't remember :/

Brows:
MAC Beet lip pencil

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
All four colors from the MAC CUTiE eyeshadow quad(LE w/ Quite Cute '11)
MAC Rich Purple chromaline (PRO. Not recommended for use in the eye area) used as base in the crease
MAC Victorious mascara (LE w/ Wonder Woman '11)
GOSH White kohl pencil

Cheeks:
MAC Sakura mineralized blush (LE w/ Quite Cute '11)

Lips:
MAC Candy Yum-Yum lipstick (LE w/ Quite Cute '11)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails