Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Colorful fun :)

 I've been in such a terrible makeup rut lately. I've done bold lips and black liquid liner a lot and even a couple of basic smokey eyes but that's about as fun as it's been. I've really missed doing bright colors :)

I did feel a bit rusty when doing this, but at least I finished the look, so here you go! ;)












I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Primary Yellow chromaline(PRO)
Sugarpill Buttercupcake e/s
Sugarpill Dollipop e/s
Sugarpill Poison Plum
Fyrinnae Faerie Glamour e/s
Fyrinnae Marshmallow Puffs e/s
Sugarpill Tako e/s
MAC Non-Conformist fluidline (DC)
MAC #7 lashes
Sugarpill Dollipop + Sugarpill Afterparty on bottom lashline
Makeup Store "Crystal Volcano" Strazz (the little gems in the tearduct area. I glued them on with DUO adhesive :) )

Brows:
Red lip liner from H&M
MAC Espresso e/s

Face:
MAC ProLongwear foundation
MAC Truth & Light magically cool liquid powder

Cheeks:
Fyrinnae Mesmerize glow blush

Lips:
MAC Loud&Lovely cremesheen glass

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails