Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Glitter, glitter, glitter!

I've been neglecting fun makeup. Badly.
Mostly because I'm too busy, but when I finally sit down to play around with it, I feel like I don't know where to begin since I've been in such a rut. Actually, I think it has something to do with me wanting to do something absolutely crazy and amazing when I finally do have the time, so I end up not wanting to do anything at all.

For this look, I tried picking a product(the glitter) to do a look without trying too hard to do something super crazy ;)








I used:

Eyes:
MAC Silver Ring e/s
MAC Print e/s
Makeup Store Holographic glitter
DUO Lash glue to get the glitter to stick
MAC Hi-Def Cyan chromagraphic pencil(PRO)
MAC Big T e/s(LE)
Mascara

Brows:
MAC Blonde impeccable brow pencil

Face:
Don't remember. It might have been MAC Face&Body foundation(C1 mixed with White(PRO))

Cheeks:
Pretty sure it's MAC So Sweet, So Easy cremeblend blush

Lips:
MAC Pink Fish tinted lip conditioner (LE)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails