Sunday, March 3, 2013

Glitter blues

Hello there! I'm so glad you're still following the blog even though it's been a (very long) while since the last update.
My skin problems haven't cleared up at all but at least I have some good days in between the bad ones, and so I've decided to get back into the colorful world of makeup on those good days! :)















I used

Eyes:
MAC Untitled paint
Sugarpill Midori e/s
Sugarpill Afterparty e/s

MAC Vanilla e/s
MAC Print e/s
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
MAC Crystalled Lime glitter (PRO)
DUO lash glue
MAC #3 lashes

Face:
MAC Pro Longwear concealer NW15
MAC Matchmaster foundation 1.0
MAC Strobe Liquid

Cheeks:
MAC Azelea Blossom blush ombre (LE)

Brows:
MAC Fling eye brows

Lips:
MAC Snob lipstick




Hope you're all doing well!
I truly miss playing with makeup and blogging about it but it just doesn't seem very appealing when my skin looks like sh*t. I can't wait for it to get better! (Here's to hoping!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails