Saturday, July 5, 2014

Urban purples

I have a lot of purple eyeshadows and I'm pretty sure it's my favorite color to wear. My very first eyeshadow from MAC was Parfair Amour (also the only MAC eyeshadow I've ever hit pan on) and Urban Decay's Ransom (R.I.P) was a favorite for a long time.

The Urban Decay Electric palette features Urban, an awesome purple, which was the main inspiration for this look.
Urban is one of the four colors in the palette to come with the warning "not intended for the immediate eye area" so I can't really recommend that you try to recreate this. Luckily, both my eyes are still intact ;)

 















Products used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion
MAC Vibrant Grape eyeshadow
Urban Decay Urban (Electric palette. Not intended for the immediate eye area)
Lilac crushed metal pigment from MAC  Stacked 1 (Limited edition.)
MAC Feline kohl
MAC #34 lashes
MAC Brule eyeshadow

Brows:
MAC Omega eyeshadow

Face:
MAC Face & Body foundation, C1 + White
MAC Studio Finish concealer, NW15

Cheeks:
MAC Beach Bronze cream bronzer(Limited edition)
MAC Get-Away Bronze blush (Limited edition)
MAC Pearl cream color base

Lips:
MAC Blankety lipstick
MAC Clear lipglass

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails